Java and Object oriented programming Solutions
Browse a number of Java solutions on different topics like: Object oriented programming, Interface, Class, Abstraction, Swing, AWT, Array, Loop etc.
1. (TCO 3) A solid object-oriented design process includes which of the following? (Points : 2) &nbs..
Around 275 Words Paper on:Advantages and disadvantages of UML for OOPAdvantages/disadvantages of Swi..
describe how parameter passing by value and by reference are accomplished in
Need 4 or 5 classes and need input like decaf, regular, specialty, sugar, cream etc. It should calcu..
1. (TCO 3) Composition represents what kind of relationship? (Points : 2) has - a is - a&..
a Java-based application example with file access and file processing methods
Consider the entities in your room and develop a class. What would that class look like? Include at ..
Create an interface called Player . The interface has an abstract method called play () that display..
Data abstraction, inheritance, and
composition are Java concepts. Choose one and explain it in ..
Describe what the grep command does. Illustrate its use with an original example?List and describe f..
Explain in your own words the natural fit between loops and arrays. Include in your answer how neste..
1. Given that users should be careful what they download, why should applets have security restricti..
3.15 Indentify and correct the errors in each of the following pieces of code. [Note: There may..
1. Name two situations in which you would use the reserved word super. 2. Consider the followin..
1. (TCO 2) Only those class members which are hidden from users of the class are part of the _____ o..
Question: 01Sometimes the terms Encapsulation and Data/Information Hiding in object-oriented program..
The second project involves writing a program that implements an ATM machine. The interface to..
1. (TCO 1) The syntax of a cast operation requires entering the new data type in _____ before a lite..
3, Using the following chart, write an if-esle-if statement that assigns.10,.15,or.20 to commission,..
What are advantages of using menus in a GUI application? Design a menu structure for a program you w..
10 MCQ and 7 essays1 What command tells you what your current directory is? (Points : 5) mkdirlspwdc..
What does a data developer person do?..
What is a super class? Which super class is overwritten in the code above? How or why?What does it m..
What is a wildcard in UNIX? Give examples of at least two wildcards which can be used in file name s..
What is an array in java?How do we declare an array in java?Example to create an array and show outp..
Showing 1 to 25 of 38 (2 Pages)